Saturday, July 9

...enough said

Monday, March 14

"It's a Wall Street Government"

It's the same Wall Street "government" that, according to former Stanford University Hoover Scholar Antony Sutton, funded the Bolshevik Revolution and Adolph Hitler's unlikely rise to fascist choir boy--compared to a Wall Street bankster.

I went to bed too early Academy Awards night; I missed Charles Ferguson's winning Best Documentary award for Inside Job, an long overdue expose' of Wall Street's biggest financial heist in human history.

Check out this 1-minute video clip from Ferguson's film:

Yes, Wall Street's heist of Main Street was brought, in part, by the forked-tongue Obama Administration, who also lied about ending the illegally-waged Iraq War.

MSNBC's Dylan Ratigan interviews Ferguson in late September last year--a week before its premier in NYC--and concludes, in part, (1) academic economists, like our DC politicos, are both and paid for by Wall Street banksters and (2) terrible financial crimes are going unprosecuted.


On accepting The Academy's Best Documentary Oscar, Ferguson implicitly castigates Obama's Department of (in)Justice for its colossal failure of enforcement: Not a single Wall Street Executive has been charged.


You may also take minor interest in PBS milk toaster Charlie Rose's recasting of the financial crime as a regulatory issue.

Labels: , ,

Sunday, July 18

...a few words from our New World Order

...censoring blogosphere free speech is coming. See the new Massachusetts censorship law enacted 13 July (...and see links below).


Latest Big Brother/Orwellian
- Feds Ignore Due Process, First Amendment, Shut Down 73,000 Blogs
- Rockefeller Study Envisages Future Dictatorship Controlled By Elite
- Rockefeller Study Outlines “Doom Decade”: Life For All But Super Wealthy Will Be Hell On Earth
- Obesity Rating for Every American Must Be Included in Stimulus-Mandated Electronic Health Records, Says HHS
- Lieberman's Model For America: Purging The Internet of Dissent
- My Trip Through Airport Security
- Backlash grows vs. full-body scanners
- 10 Ways We Are Being Tracked, Traced, and Databased

Labels: ,

Wednesday, May 5

Constitutional Call to Fight Fascist Repression of Indepedent Journalism

New York City's Center for Constitutional Rights is fighting the good fight against media repression in Minnesota, where I guarantee you the majority of that state's majority residents oppose the seamy manner in which St. Paul law enforcement suppressed independent journalists who covered the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

Here's an email I received today from CCR Director of Education and Outreach Annette Dickerson.
Dear CCR Supporter,

Today, the Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR) with co-counsel De Leon & Nestor and Weil and Gotshal & Manges filed a federal lawsuit in the U.S. District Court of Minnesota against Minneapolis and St. Paul law enforcement on behalf of renowned independent journalists Amy Goodman, Sharif Abdel Kouddous and Nicole Salazar. The lawsuit arises from the unlawful and unreasonable arrest and the use of force against journalists covering protests and dissent around the 2008 Republic National Convention (RNC). Authorities arrested Goodman, Kouddous, and Salazar even though they posed no threat and were carrying out their duties and exercising their rights as journalists to document events surrounding the RNC and the activities of law enforcement.

Learn more about our case Goodman v. St. Paul.

The policies, practices and actions of federal and local law enforcement at the RNC are part of a larger civil liberties crisis that has been intensifying at an alarming rate over the past decade. Peaceful police-protestor interactions across the country have been met with brutal force by law enforcement, all while domestic surveillance activities by the government have increased dramatically. Individuals and activists are also given overblown and draconian sentences for constitutionally protected, lawful and peaceful conduct. Watch Amy Goodman discuss the filing on her show, Democracy Now!

These severe and unconstitutional practices cannot go unchallenged. Thank you for continuing to stand with us.


Annette Dickerson

Director of Education and Outreach

Tuesday, March 30

Prosecuting Obushma's Faux-Iraq War (Second Installment)

Thank God some people realize there's little point in moving on to the next talking point until we clean up a few war crimes and crimes against humanity. ("How the fishing in South Texas, Georgie?")

It's good to know some true Americans like attorney Charlotte Dennett in Vermont still are trying to watch my back against such pandering moral midgets like George Bush and Dick Cheney. From Wapo blogger Steven Lvingston's Political Bookworm 29 March offering:

One woman's quest to prosecute Bush

Attorney Charolotte Dennett is on a mission, and it’s summed up in the title of her book, “The People v. Bush: One Lawyer’s Campaign to Bring the President to Justice and the National Grassroots Movement She Encounters Along the Way,” published by Chelsea Green Publishing in February. She made headlines in 2008 when she ran for attorney general of Vermont on a platform to prosecute President Bush for murder and signed up Vincent Bugliosi as her special prosecutor if she won. She lost but continues to push her cause. We posed a few questions to her by email.

What is the basis of your charge?

George W. Bush took our nation to war in Iraq on false pretenses, lying to Congress and the American people that Saddam Hussein was a “great danger to our country” when this was not the case, according to his own intelligence agencies. He absolutely knew death would result from sending troops into harm’s way. At the very least he engaged in an inherently dangerous act with reckless disregard for the consequences and indifference to human life, which constitutes implied malice and 2nd degree murder. Bush is also guilty of war crimes in violation of the Geneva Conventions and the 1996 War Crimes Act. As the ultimate “decider,” he authorized severe torture methods on “high level” detainees.

Does any precedent exist?

There are sound legal precedents for trying Bush in a state criminal court (assuming that the political atmosphere in Washington will not be conducive to a federal trial). Those precedents include:
1) the underlying crime of conspiracy to commit murder, which confers jurisdiction to a state provided there is a) agreement between two or more people (i.e Bush and Cheney in D.C.) to b) further the conspiracy by committing an overt act that occurs within the state (lying to the American people in their separate states through a national TV broadcast that Saddam Hussein was an imminent threat )

2) The “effects doctrine,” that holds that if a crime occurs outside the state but has a harmful effect on the people inside the state, then the state has jurisdiction (as spelled out in State v Jack, 124 P.3d 311, “the state can extend jurisdiction under the effects doctrine even where the conduct adversely affecting the state takes place …in another country.”)

3) The doctrine of innocent agent, Title 18 U.S. Code § 2(b) whereby a conspirator (here,

Bush in the United States) is criminally liable for setting in motion a chain of events that causes an innocent agent (e.g Iraqi soldiers fighting against a foreign invasion) to commit the unlawful act (the killing of American soldiers).

What has been the response from President Bush?

Bush has never commented on my book or my campaign. After I announced my candidacy for attorney general in 2008, an Associated Press reporter called the White House for a response and was referred over to the Republican National Committee, which promptly denounced my campaign as appealing only to “fringe elements” in American society.

By Steven E. Levingston | March 29, 2010; 5:31 AM ET
| Tags: prosecution of bush; charging president bush

Sunday, March 28

Treasonable Profits: U.S. Oil, Gas Companies Developing Iranian Energy Infrastructure

U.S. Enriches Companies Defying Its Policy on Iran

Fernando Bizerra Jr./European Pressphoto Agency

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, center, in Brazil last fall. The nations agreed to share technical expertise on energy projects.

The federal government has awarded more than $107 billion in contract payments, grants and other benefits over the past decade to foreign and multinational American companies while they were doing business in Iran, despite Washington’s efforts to discourage investment there, records show.


The New York Times

That includes nearly $15 billion paid to companies that defied American sanctions law by making large investments that helped Iran develop its vast oil and gas reserves.

For years, the United States has been pressing other nations to join its efforts to squeeze the Iranian economy, in hopes of reining in Tehran’s nuclear ambitions. Now, with the nuclear standoff hardening and Iran rebuffing American diplomatic outreach, the Obama administration is trying to win a tough new round of United Nations sanctions.

But a New York Times analysis of federal records, company reports and other documents shows that both the Obama and Bush administrations have sent mixed messages to the corporate world when it comes to doing business in Iran, rewarding companies whose commercial interests conflict with American security goals.

Many of those companies are enmeshed in the most vital elements of Iran’s economy. More than two-thirds of the government money went to companies doing business in Iran’s energy industry — a huge source of revenue for the Iranian government and a stronghold of the increasingly powerful Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, a primary focus of the Obama administration’s proposed sanctions because it oversees Iran’s nuclear and missile programs.

Other companies are involved in auto manufacturing and distribution, another important sector of the Iranian economy with links to the Revolutionary Guards. One supplied container ship motors to IRISL, a government-owned shipping line that was subsequently blacklisted by the United States for concealing military cargo.... Read more

Friday, March 19

Are 9/11 Truthers Really This Dangerous?

"These are not opinions to be debated, these are facts to be dealt with."--President Barack Obama, in a 4 June 2009 speech in Cario, Egypt; on those who doubt the Official Explanation of what happened in the United States on 9/11/2001.

When President "Yes We Can" Barack Obama visited Egypt last June, he used the occasion to issue a 1-minute caveat, an authoritative warning to 9/11 Truthers, apparently from around the world, to avoid questioning the events of 9/11.

For anyone with IQ's above room temperature who's independently examined the reams of evidence that counters the Official Cover-up, Obama's warning came much too late.

For example, consider this partial list of senior U.S. intelligence officers in Washington's Blog who examined some of that evidence to concluded "these facts" Obama would have us deal with as something else for the cover-up it is.


Most Americans don't know what kind of people 9/11 truthers really are. So they can't figure out whether or not they are dangerous.

Below is a list of people who question what our Government has said about 9/11.

The list proves - once and for all - that people who question 9/11 are dangerous.

Email this list to everyone you know, to prove to them that 9/11 truthers are all dangerous nut cases.

Senior intelligence officers:
The views of even more U.S. 9/11 Doubters--bipartisan congresspersons, 9/11 Commissioners, and "other government officials"--are here.

Thursday, March 18

Independent America

Independent America
Channel: News and Information
Premiere Date: 03/01/2009
Full Length Movie

Is there room for independent retailers in an American landscape littered with big-box corporate chain stores? Husband and wife TV-news veterans Hanson Hosein and Heather Hughes set out on an epic, 32-state cross-country road trip to see how independent businesses are faring. Their rules: avoid interstate highways and try to patronize only locally owned establishments. In, the process they discover stories of ingenuity, self-reliance, community activism and a growing nationwide opposition to corporate uniformity.

Monday, February 15

President's Day Outrage

Post 15 February by's Michael Rivero:

Bank of America forecloses on house that couple had paid cash for

Charlie and Maria Cardoso are among the millions of Americans who have experienced the misery and embarrassment that come with home foreclosure.

Just one problem: The Massachusetts couple paid for their future retirement home in Spring Hill with cash in 2005, five years before agents for Bank of America seized the house, removed belongings and changed the locks on the doors, according to a lawsuit the couple have filed in federal court.

Webmaster's Commentary:

Look at the video at THIS LINK and you will learn that the tax-payer funded bailouts, taking trillions of dollars from the American people and giving it to the banks so the banks can loan it back to us at interest, has actually created a situation in which the banks make MORE money by taking homes away from people.

Here's the money-shot excerpt of the story that appeared in the 12 February 2010 edition of the St. Peterberg's Times:

Charlie Cardoso is an unemployed construction worker, and his wife is disabled (court photo left). They paid $139,000 for the three-bedroom pool home in the tidy neighborhood a few blocks south of Spring Hill Drive, records show. It was Charlie's life savings, the complaint says.

"We have a lot of friends there, and all the time we've been telling them the house has been paid (for)," a tearful Maria Cardoso said in an interview with WCBV-TV in Boston last month.

The couple, reached at home in New Bedford, Mass., referred a St. Petersburg Times reporter to deMello.

According to the complaint, here is what happened:

Last July, the couple's tenant called the Cardosos in a panic. The single mother of two teenagers accused the couple of lying when they told her she could rent the house as long she wanted. Three men were there to clean out the house and change the locks, she told them.

Charlie Cardoso talked to a real estate agent for Bank of America, who said he would inform the company that it had the wrong house. The couple thought that was the end of the ordeal.

It wasn't. A landscaper Bank of America hired in August to mow the grass on the property broke a fence to bring in his equipment. The tenant got spooked and moved out just before Christmas.

On Jan. 5, a friend of the Cardosos who was helping the tenant pick up belongings found men putting a lock box on the front door. The workers said the house belonged to Bank of America. The friend called the Cardosos.

When Charlie Cardoso called the bank, a representative told him there was a mistake, the problem would be fixed, and he would get a return call. The call never came. The lock box remained.

Four days later, Cardoso and his son drove to Florida, missing the homecoming of another son who was returning from Iraq for a two-week leave.

Cardoso had to prove to police that he owned the house. The next day he broke in through a back door and used bolt cutters to remove the lock box. The water and electricity had been turned off, and pipes had frozen.

The couple filed suit 10 days later....(read more)

When have we had enough of this shit?

Friday, February 5

"The Enemy is at Home": American Elite's Racism Blinds U.S.'s Working-Class Soldiers to Iraqi Mission

Iraq Veterans Against War's Mike Prysner provides refreshing clear-sightedness into the propaganda underlying the "war on terrorism" in Iraq waged by poor, US working class troops on poor, working class civilians.

Labels: , , , ,

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?